Triple P Positive Parenting Program (For parents with children age 2-12)
Time & Location
About the Event
Event will take place Monday evenings for 8 weeks online.
Parenting is very rewarding and enjoyable. It is also often challenging, frustrating and exhausting. Parents have the important role of raising the next generation, yet most people begin parenting not prepared for what lies ahead. There is no "right" way of raising healthy, well adjusted children.
It is up to you as a parent to decide which values, skills, and behaviours you want to encourage in your child and to develop your own approach to dealing with your child's behaviour.
Triple P is helpful for many parents, making parenting easier and more enjoyable.
Whether you want a quick tip on how to handle a specific problem, or you want some ideas on how to promote your child's development, or you have more complex family issues, a Triple P trained practitioner in your community can tailor Triple P to suit your needs.
• Build a positive relationship with your children
• Encourage behaviour you like
• Teach children new skills
• Set rules and give instructions that your children will follow
• Respond to misbehaviour immediately, consistently and decisively
• Use discipline strategies that work
• Take care of yourself as a parent
We will meet as a group for the first four sessions and the final session. Session five to session seven will take place with each individual parent over the phone (these sessions will be 30 min or less).
- One registrant for Triple P$0$0Sold Out